Senior Secondary Programs
Equip: Yr 10-12
Equip (Catholic School Edition) – A six lesson, video led series for senior students (years 10-12), that will empower your senior students to have lives and relationships that prosper.
Equip (Catholic School Edition) is specifically for Catholic School students aged 15+.
Equip (general Christian School Edition) – A four lesson, video led series for senior students (years 10-12), that will equip your senior students for relationships road ahead.
Equip (general Christian School Edition) is specifically for Christian School students aged 15+.
Yr 9-13: Love, Relationships, Wellbeing and Decision Making
Featuring modules on:
Media and Technology
Love, Sex and Relationships
Navigating a Hypersexual Digital World
Dating and Relationships
This exciting new resource features over 20 topics and covers everything from self-worth to sexting, healthy tech use to the non-consensual sharing of sexual images, body image to pornography, dating to marriage. 'Flourish Yr 9-13' presents these topics in a contemporary way, incorporating the faith component that is such an important part of Catholic and Christian Education. This landmark resource will be a must-have for all Christian and Catholic schools.
- Age-appropriate content
- The flexibility to pick and choose topics or modules to suit your needs
- Exclusive personal access - everything easily accessible in one learning platform
- Topics with opening activities, literacy activities, video teaching input, illustrations, reflection activities, quizzes and written activities
- Parental support materials with regular updates (E.g. eSafety updates)
- Multiple resource options for all topics
- Phone and email support to help you get the most out of the resource
Sign up below to be the first to get access to this exciting new resource (and receive a premium discount)!