Junior Secondary Programs
'Prosper' Yr 7-10: Personal Identity, Social and Relational Wellbeing
Prosper is a 'ready to teach' online resource
This ground-breaking new resource features 17 lessons with 45 unique video resources, covering all the important topics including self-image, cyber safety, social media, pornography, sexting, healthy relationships, consent, sexual health, marriage and many more!
Each lesson is underpinned by a faith-based foundation and specifically tailored for Australian and New Zealand learning contexts, making this resource a must-have for all Catholic and Christian secondary schools.
Self Image AND Cyber Safety
Sign up receive full access to these two important lessons, including teaching notes, unique video resources and downloadable student activity sheets.
WHAT TEACHERS ARE SAYING ABOUT PROSPER
Alison Bates | APRE
Our teachers found it very useful, user friendly, highly engaging and it greatly helped improve their confidence on difficult topics.
I enthusiastically endorse it!
Nikki Clarke | KingsWay School NZ
Our Middle School choose to purchase Prosper after we trialled a few of their free lessons. The content is engaging, clearly set out and as a classroom teacher easy to follow. Biblical worldview was important for us and this is clearly threaded through all of the content. The student activities were well received and the video clips created great discussion as a class and also in small groups.
I would highly recommend this resource to any school. It is great value for money and very engaging.
- The most comprehensive, contemporary collection of resources for Catholic and Christian Schools
- 3 Modules: Personal Identity, Media and Technology, Life and Relationships
- 17 full-length 60-minute lessons, including opening activities, learning points, unique video resources, illustrations, reflection activities, quizzes and much more!
- Teachings notes for every lesson
- Activity Sheets for all lessons that can be printed OR completed electronically
- Curriculum mapping, with learning intentions and success criteria included for every lesson
- Age-appropriate content
- Flexibility to pick and choose Modules and/or Lessons to suit your needs
- Easy access to the program within one online learning platform
- Phone and email support to help you get the most out of the resource
- Parental support materials in our 'Parents Portal' (E.g. eSafety updates, home use documents, parenting tips & videos)
Module 1: Personal Identity
Lesson 1.1: Personal Identity
Lesson 1.2: Self-Image
Lesson 1.3: Made in the Image of God PART 1
Lesson 1.4: Made in the Image of God PART 2
Lesson 1.5: Beauty and Body Image
Lesson 1.6: Strength and Personal Character
Module 2: Media and Technology
Lesson 2.1: Media and Technology
Lesson 2.2: Cyber Safety
Lesson 2.3: Social Media
Lesson 2.4: Pornography
Lesson 2.5: Sexting
Module 3: Life and Relationships
Lesson 3.1: Healthy Relationships
Lesson 3.2: Consent and Respect
Lesson 3.3: Body Language and Sex
Lesson 3.4: Marriage and Family
Lesson 3.5: STIs and Sexual Health
Lesson 3.6: Reverence for Life
SUBSCRIBE NOW FOR 12 MONTHS ACCESS
Don't know which program is best for you? Check out our FAQs.
PROSPER Yr 7-10: Full Program | 12 Month Subscription
Select the number of students you will be presenting the program to during the 12month subscription.