Junior Secondary Programs
'Prosper' Yr 7-10: Personal Identity, Social and Relational Wellbeing
Sign up here to be notified when this exciting course is available!
Featuring modules on:
Media and Technology
Life and Relationships
This exciting new resource features over 15 topics and covers everything from self-worth to sexting, friendship to healthy tech use, body image to pornography, bullying to marriage. Bringing together a contemporary presentation with all topics underpinned by a faith component this is a landmark resource that will be a must for all Christian and Catholic schools.
- Age-appropriate content
- The flexibility to pick and choose topics or modules to suit your needs
- Exclusive personal access - everything easily accessible on one learning platform
- Topics with opening activities, literacy activities, video teaching input, illustrations, reflection activities, quizzes, and written activities
- Parental support materials with regular updates (E.g. eSafety updates)
- Multiple resource options available
- Phone and email support to help you get the most out of the resource
Equip: Year 10-12
Equip (Catholic School Edition) – A six lesson, video led series for senior students (years 10-12), that will empower your senior students to have lives and relationships that prosper.
Equip (Catholic School Edition) is specifically for Catholic School students aged 15+.
Equip (general Christian School Edition) – A four lesson, video led series for senior students (years 10-12), that will equip your senior students for relationships road ahead.
Equip (general Christian School Edition) is specifically for Christian School students aged 15+.