Junior Secondary Programs
'Prosper' Yr 7-10: Personal Identity, Social and Relational Wellbeing
Prosper is a 'ready to teach' online resource
This exciting new resource that features 17 lessons and covers everything from self-worth to sexting, friendship to healthy tech use, body image to pornography, bullying to marriage. Bringing together a contemporary presentation with all topics underpinned by a faith component this is a landmark resource that will be a must for all Christian and Catholic schools.
Self Image AND Cyber Safety
Sign up for access to full lessons including teaching notes, teaching videos, interactive quizzes, and downloadable worksheets.
- The most comprehensive, contemporary resource for Catholic and Christian Schools
- 17 full lessons on relevant topics
- 3 modules (see below)
- Teachers notes
- Curriculum mapping with learning intentions and success criteria included for every lesson
- Age-appropriate content
- Flexibility to pick and choose topics or modules to suit your needs
- Easily access to the program in one learning platform
- Lessons with opening activities, learning points, video teaching input, illustrations, reflection activities, quizzes and written activities
- Activity Sheets for all lessons that can be printed OR completed electronically
- Phone and email support to help you get the most out of the resource
- Parental support materials in our 'Parents Portal' (E.g. eSafety updates, home use documents, parenting tips & videos)
Module 1: Personal Identity
Lesson 1.1: Personal Identity
Lesson 1.2: Self-Image
Lesson 1.3: Made in the Image of God PART 1
Lesson 1.4: Made in the Image of God PART 2
Lesson 1.5: Beauty and Body Image
Lesson 1.6: Strength and Personal Character
Module 2: Media and Technology
Lesson 2.1: Media and Technology
Lesson 2.2: Cyber Safety
Lesson 2.3: Social Media
Lesson 2.4: Pornography
Lesson 2.5: Sexting
Module 3: Life and Relationships
Lesson 3.1: Healthy Relationships
Lesson 3.2: Consent and Respect
Lesson 3.3: Body Language and Sex
Lesson 3.4: Marriage and Family
Lesson 3.5: STIs and Sexual Health
Lesson 3.6: Reverence for Life
Equip: Year 10-12
Equip (Catholic School Edition) – A six lesson, video led series for senior students (years 10-12), that will empower your senior students to have lives and relationships that prosper.
Equip (Catholic School Edition) is specifically for Catholic School students aged 15+.
Equip (general Christian School Edition) – A four lesson, video led series for senior students (years 10-12), that will equip your senior students for relationships road ahead.
Equip (general Christian School Edition) is specifically for Christian School students aged 15+.